National Classic Car Recognition Day
• Elite In-State 2022 DE Jeremiah Alexander chooses Alabama over Clemson
• Alabama Football becomes ‘explosive’ player in Elite 2022 DE Jeremiah Alexander
• Jaden Shackelford Narrows Transfer Choices, considering Alabama return
• Alabama Basketball Adds Colorado State to Growing Non-Conference Schedule
• Alabama guard Josh Primo advances in Sports Illustrated 2021 NBA Draft
• The additional point: after Julio Jones Trade, who becomes the leader of the Falcons?
• Crimson Corner: the Wild West of NIL
• Thursday flashback: the iconic Joe Namath
• Preview of Crimson Tide’s opponent in early 2021: Texas A&M
• Throwback Crimson Tikes: Love your neighbor
Countdown to the opening of the Crimson Tide 2020
On this date in Crimson Tide history:
July 9, 1931: Jimmy Moore, one of the stars of the 1930 national championship team, tragically died in Fort. McClellan after suffering from spinal meningitis. The 23-year-old Moore was from Anniston. More than 5,000 people attended his funeral, with his teammates Charles Clement, Joe Sharpe, Earl Smith, Ben Smith, Albert Elmore, Dave Boykin and John Henry Suther as bearers.
July 9, 1985: Joe Namath has signed a five-year contract with ABC to comment on “Monday Night Football”.
Quote of the day on the crimson tide:
“When we have a good team I know it’s because we have boys who come from good moms and dads.” – Paul W. “Bear” Bryant